Symmons - 262BODY
Every Symmons Temptrol tub and shower system features the legendary Symmons pressure-balancing mixing valve. Symmons Temptrol puts an end to shower shock and provides a safe, comfortable shower every time. Trusted by professionals for over 80 years, Symmons will deliver the quality you expect and the looks you desire.
|Online Product ID:
9.38 (sold separately)
|Made in USA:
||ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125.1
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi):
|Pressure Balance Anti Scald:
|Type Of Connection:
||1/2'' Universal (1/2'' NPT and sweat)
||x H:6.25" 3.3 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Temptrol pressure balancing tub/shower valve body
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- 1/2-in Universal NPT and direct sweat inlets/outlets
- Constructed of brass and bronze
- Made in the USA
- Pressure balancing valve helps avoid shower scald that can happen when demands are made elsewhere on plumbing system
- Optional mounting bracket available for ease of installation
- Includes 2 plugs; 1 screw-on for IPS and 1 sweat connection
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
262BODY - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this brass finished faucet rough-in valve, by Symmons. The 262BODY is made from premium materials, this Faucet Rough-In Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Temptrol Collection, so make sure to check out other commercial fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.