Symmons - 3502-CYL-B-EX-1.5-TRM
The Dia collection offers a contemporary design that fits any budget. The combination of the Dia collection''s quality materials and sleek design makes it the smart choice for any contemporary bath. One of our most popular designs, customers love the effortless style that our Dia suite brings to their space and you will, too.
|Online Product ID:
11.75 (sold separately)
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||Brass, Stainless Steel, Plastic
||ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125.1
|Hand Shower Hose Length:
|Hand Shower Included:
|Number Of Functions On Showerhead:
|Showerhead Face Diameter In:
|Showerhead Face Shape:
|Type Of Connection:
||x H:5" 10.9 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Dia exposed tub/shower trim with hand shower
- Constructed of brass, stainless steel, and plastic
- 1 ADA compliant brass lever handle for ease of use
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Diverter included for toggling between showerhead and hand shower position
- Includes column/slide bar and hand shower bracket
- 1 Mode showerhead and 1 mode hand shower
- 60-in Flexible metal hose with check for backflow protection
- For use with valve model 262BODY; if stops are needed, use 262XBODY (valve not included)
- 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) flow rate for conserving water without sacrificing performance
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
3502-CYL-B-EX-1.5-TRM - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this polished chrome finished shower accessory, by Symmons. The 3502-CYL-B-EX-1.5-TRM is made from premium materials, this Shower Accessory offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Dia Collection, so make sure to check out other contemporary fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.