Symmons - 3506-B-SH2-1.5-TRM
The Dia collection offers a contemporary design that fits any budget. The combination of the Dia collection''s quality materials and sleek design makes it the smart choice for any contemporary bath. One of our most popular designs, customers love the effortless style that our Dia suite brings to their space and you will, too.
|Online Product ID:
7.6875 (sold separately)
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||Brass, Zinc, Stainless Steel, Plastic
||ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125.1
|Hand Shower Hose Length:
|Hand Shower Included:
|Number Of Functions On Hand Shower:
|Number Of Functions On Showerhead:
|Showerhead Face Diameter In:
|Showerhead Face Shape:
||x H:5.625" 9.625 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Dia tub/shower system with hand shower trim
- Wall connection
- 60-in Flexible metal hose and cradle for hand shower
- In-line vacuum breaker
- Non-diverter tub spout
- 3 Mode showerhead and 1 mode hand shower
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Separate triple outlet diverter
- 2 Brass lever handles
- Constructed of brass, zinc, stainless steel, and plastic
- For use with shower valve 262BODY and diverter valve 3DIVBODYSRT; if integral stops are needed, substitute shower valve for 262XBODY
- 30-in Slide bar for mounting hand shower
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
3506-B-SH2-1.5-TRM - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this polished chrome finished hand shower, by Symmons. The 3506-B-SH2-1.5-TRM is made from premium materials, this Hand Shower offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Dia Collection, so make sure to check out other contemporary fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.