Symmons - 4305-1.5-TRM
With its contemporary design and its streamlined, minimalistic look, the Symmons Sereno collection demonstrates an exquisite union of harsh straight lines and soft serene curves. For a customer who desires high-end style and quality, Sereno is an excellent addition to any interior design. Crafted of quality materials, our Sereno suite will not only look traditionally tasteful, but operate seamlessly, for a lifetime.
|Online Product ID:
10.125 (sold separately)
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||Brass, Stainless Steel, Plastic
|Hand Shower Hose Length:
|Hand Shower Included:
|Number Of Functions On Hand Shower:
|Number Of Functions On Showerhead:
|Showerhead Face Diameter In:
|Showerhead Face Shape:
||x H:10.375" 9.3 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Sereno shower trim with hand shower
- Wall connection
- Cradle for hand shower
- In-line vacuum breaker
- 60-in Flexible metal hose
- 1 Mode showerhead
- 1 Mode hand shower
- 2 Brass lever handles for ease of use
- Constructed of brass, stainless steel, and plastic
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Separate dual oulet diverter
- For use with shower valve 262BODY and diverter valve 2DIVBODYSRT; if integral stops are needed, substitute shower valve for 262XBODY
- 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) flow rate for conserving water without sacrificing performance
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
4305-1.5-TRM - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this polished chrome finished hand shower, by Symmons. The 4305-1.5-TRM is made from premium materials, this Hand Shower offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Sereno Collection, so make sure to check out other contemporary fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.