Symmons - 5306-1.5-TRM
The bold, contemporary design of the Symmons Museo collection was inspired by timeless pieces displayed in modern museums throughout the world. Its clean and sophisticated styling, along with its prominent stature, makes a dramatic statement. Crafted of quality materials, the Museo collection will not only look luxuriously tasteful, but operate seamlessly, for a lifetime.
|Online Product ID:
10.125 (sold separately)
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||Brass, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
||ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125.1
|Hand Shower Hose Length:
|Hand Shower Included:
|Number Of Functions On Hand Shower:
|Number Of Functions On Showerhead:
|Showerhead Face Diameter In:
|Showerhead Face Shape:
||x H:10.375" 11.7 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Museo tub/shower system with hand shower and lever handle
- Wall connection
- 60-in Flexible metal hose and cradle for hand shower
- In-line vacuum breaker
- Non-diverter tub spout
- 1 Mode showerhead and 2 mode hand shower
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Separate triple outlet diverter
- 2 ADA compliant metal lever handles for ease of use
- Constructed of brass, aluminum, and stainless steel
- For use with shower valve 262BODY and diverter valve 3DIVBODYSRT; if integral stops are needed, substitute shower valve for 262XBODY
- 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) flow rate for conserving water without sacrificing performance
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
5306-1.5-TRM - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this polished chrome finished hand shower, by Symmons. The 5306-1.5-TRM is made from premium materials, this Hand Shower offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Museo Collection, so make sure to check out other contemporary fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.