Symmons - 5401-1.5-TRM
Inspired by the creations of the famous French artist Edgar Degas. A truly transitional design that evokes both movement and strength. Elegant design and subtle details.
|Online Product ID:
10.625 (sold separately)
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||Brass, Zinc, Stainless Steel, Plastic
||ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125.1
|Number Of Functions On Showerhead:
|Showerhead Face Diameter In:
|Showerhead Face Shape:
||x H:9.125" 6.358 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Degas shower trim
- 1 ADA compliant metal lever handle for ease of use
- 3 Mode showerhead
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Constructed of brass, stainless steel, and plastic
- For use with valve model number 262BODY; if check stops are needed, use 262XBODY (valve not included)
- 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) flow rate for conserving water without sacrificing performance
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
5401-1.5-TRM - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this polished chrome finished shower accessory, by Symmons. The 5401-1.5-TRM is made from premium materials, this Shower Accessory offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Degas Collection, so make sure to check out other transitional fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.