Symmons - 5405-1.5-TRM
Inspired by the creations of the famous French artist Edgar Degas. A truly transitional design that evokes both movement and strength. Elegant design and subtle details.
|Online Product ID:
10.125 (sold separately)
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||Brass, Zinc, Stainless Steel, Plastic
||ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125.1
|Hand Shower Hose Length:
|Hand Shower Included:
|Number Of Functions On Hand Shower:
|Number Of Functions On Showerhead:
|Showerhead Face Diameter In:
|Showerhead Face Shape:
||x H:10.375" 10.8 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Degas shower trim with hand shower
- Wall connection
- Cradle for hand shower
- In-line vacuum breaker
- 60-in Flexible metal hose
- 3 Mode showerhead
- 1 Mode hand shower
- 2 Metal lever handles for ease of use
- Constructed of brass, zinc, stainless steel, and plastic
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Separate dual oulet diverter
- For use with shower valve 262BODY and diverter valve 2DIVBODYSRT; if integral stops are needed, substitute shower valve for 262XBODY
- 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) flow rate for conserving water without sacrificing performance
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
5405-1.5-TRM - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this polished chrome finished hand shower, by Symmons. The 5405-1.5-TRM is made from premium materials, this Hand Shower offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Degas Collection, so make sure to check out other transitional fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.