Symmons - 5506-STN-1.5-TRM
The Symmons Elm collection offers simple sophistication by blending sleek forms and simple lines. With many finishes to choose from, Elm is one of our most popular collections as it''s a natural fit with most bathroom interiors. If you find yourself waivering somewhere between traditional and modern styles, Elm''s design is perfect for your space. Constructed of high quality materials, the Elm suite will last a lifetime.
|Online Product ID:
10.125 (sold separately)
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||Brass, Zinc, Stainless Steel, Plastic
||ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125.1
|Hand Shower Hose Length:
|Hand Shower Included:
|Number Of Functions On Hand Shower:
|Number Of Functions On Showerhead:
|Showerhead Face Diameter In:
|Showerhead Face Shape:
||x H:10.375" 7.6982 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Elm tub/shower trim with hand shower and lever handle
- Wall connection
- 60-in Flexible metal hose and cradle for hand shower
- In-line vacuum breaker
- Non-diverter tub spout
- 5 Mode showerhead and 3 mode hand shower
- Adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Separate triple outlet diverter
- 2 Metal lever handles
- Constructed of brass, zinc, stainless steel, and plastic
- For use with pressure-balancing valve 262BODY and diverter valve 3DIVBODYSRT; if integral stops are needed, substitute 5-Spray valve for 262XBODY
- 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) flow rate for conserving water without sacrificing performance
- Limited lifetime warranty for consumer; 5 year warranty for commercial use
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
5506-STN-1.5-TRM - Symmons
BENDER is proud to present this satin nickel finished hand shower, by Symmons. The 5506-STN-1.5-TRM is made from premium materials, this Hand Shower offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Symmons's decorative Elm Collection, so make sure to check out other transitional fixtures to accessorize your room.
Symmons is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products. Family-owned and managed for 75 years, Symmons Industries has set the standard for un-compromised quality in plumbing fittings. Symmons pioneered the pressure-balancing, anti-scald shower valve in 1939 and has expanded its product line to include a variety of durable, reliable and beautifully designed products for residential and commercial applications. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate, with custom fittings that create distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects.